Tue, Aug 03|
8/3 Cooking with Weidner w/ Sara
Learn to make this hearty dish to feed the family with a delicious stuffed Chicken breast recipe. It's a delicious meal that is guaranteed to fill the belly and put a smile on everyone's face. 6pm Pacific Time!
Time & Location
Aug 03, 2021, 6:00 PM
About the Event
Learn to make this hearty dish to feed the family with a delicious stuffed Chicken breast recipe. It's a delicious meal that is guaranteed to fill the belly and put a smile on everyone's face.
Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
· 4 large chicken breasts
· 4 tablespoons olive oil divided
· 1 teaspoon salt
· 1/4 teaspoon pepper
· 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
· 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
· 1/4 teaspoon paprikaFor the Filling:
· 2 cups chopped broccoli smaller pieces
· 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
· 6 ounces cream cheese softened
· 1 clove garlic minced
· Dash of salt and pepperINSTRUCTIONS
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine the salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and paprika in a small dish. Drizzle the olive oil over the chicken breasts. Rub the seasoning mixture on the chicken and coat entirely.
3. Combine the filling ingredients in a bowl. Set aside.
4. Cut out a wide pocket in each chicken breast, being careful not to cut all the way through.
5. Stuff each chicken breast with the filling.
6. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Once heated, sear the stuffed chicken breasts on each side, but don’t cook through. You may need to do this in two batches depending on the size of your chicken breasts. Place all 4 breasts in the skillet and transfer the skillet to the oven.
7. Bake for 25-35 minutes until the chicken breasts are cooked through.NOTES
Chop your broccoli florets nice and small so they can all fit inside the chicken.
Pick large chicken breasts.
Don’t cut your chicken breast all the way through, just enough to create a pocket.
If you don’t have an oven safe skillet, you can sear the chicken in a skillet first, then transfer to an oven safe dish.
If this is your first time you may need to download the Zoom app on your computer or smart device — you’ll be prompted automatically after tapping the link, no signup, or credit card required. Disclaimer: By participating in this event, residents acknowledges that this is a voluntary enrichment activity conducted by a party not affiliated with Weidner Apartment Homes. Weidner Apartment Homes does not assume any liability for either the content of this enrichment activity or for any claims which may arise from the enrichment activity.