Tue, Jul 26|
7/26 Cooking with Weidner - Bacon Ranch Chicken Kabobs
Learn to make fresh and delicious dishes. This month we learn to make Bacon Ranch Chicken Kabobs. This amazing snack is quick and easy to make! 6pm Pacific Time
Time & Location
Jul 26, 2022, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM PDT
About the Event
Learn to make fresh and delicious dishes. This month we learn to make Bacon Ranch Chicken Kabobs. This amazing snack is quick and easy to make! This variation of chicken Kabobs are stuffed with crispy bacon and marinated in a ranch marinade. They are grilled to perfection! This Kabob recipe makes a quick meal or great for a party because everyone is sure to love them.
- 2 lbs of boneless chicken breast or thighs
- 1/4 C olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons Ranch seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 16 oz bacon
1.Preheat oven 400 degrees. Cut chicken into 1 - 2 inch pieces
2. In a small mixing bowl combine olive oil, pepper and ranch seasoning (NOT RANCH DRESSING) Mix until combined.
3. Place chicken in a Ziploc bag and pour ranch mixture over the chicken. For more flavor marinade for 3 hours or overnight
4. Place bacon on an aluminum foil lined baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 15 - 20 minutes. This can also be done in advance.
5. Once bacon is done and cool, thread a piece of chicken on a skewer, then bacon repeats until the skewer is filled.
6. Place on a grill preheated to 350 degrees. Grill for 6-8 minutes on each side then flip. Remove when the chicken has reached 160 degrees.
If this is your first time you may need to download the Zoom app on your computer or smart device — you’ll be prompted automatically after tapping the link, no signup, or credit card required. Disclaimer: By participating in this event, residents acknowledges that this is a voluntary enrichment activity conducted by a party not affiliated with Weidner Apartment Homes. Weidner Apartment Homes does not assume any liability for either the content of this enrichment activity or for any claims which may arise from the enrichment activity.