Tue, Mar 23|
3/23 Cooking with Weidner w/ Sara
We take a break from cooking dinner for ourselves, and turn our attention to our furry, four legged residents. This month we explore how to make home made dog treats that are both healthy and inexpensive alternatives to store bought items. 6pm Central Time!
Time & Location
Mar 23, 2021, 6:00 PM PDT
About the Event
We take a break from cooking dinner for ourselves, and turn our attention to our furry, four legged residents. This month we explore how to make home made dog treats that are both healthy and inexpensive alternatives to store bought items.
Homemade Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Biscuits
· 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
· 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
· 4 tbsp honey
· 1/3 cup water
· 1 medium egg
· dog bone cutter or any cookie cutter
2 cups of flour or wheat flour
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine the creamy peanut butter, canned pumpkin, egg, water and honey. Combine well.
3. Slowly add the glower to wet ingredients, beat with an electric mixer on medium speed or mix well with a spoon until a firm dough forms.
4. Flour the flat surface and a rolling pin. Roll dough out to 1/4" thick. Cut dough into biscuits with your favorite cookie cutter. Place biscuits onto a greased cookie sheet or line sheet with parchment paper.
6. Bake for 50-60 minutes.
If this is your first time you may need to download the Zoom app on your computer or smart device — you’ll be prompted automatically after tapping the link, no signup, or credit card required. Disclaimer: By participating in this event, residents acknowledges that this is a voluntary enrichment activity conducted by a party not affiliated with Weidner Apartment Homes. Weidner Apartment Homes does not assume any liability for either the content of this enrichment activity or for any claims which may arise from the enrichment activity.