Tue, Nov 21|
11/21 Cooking Class (Central)
This month you'll discover that good things really do come in small packages when Sara teaches us to make sharable Cornucopia Charcuterie Cups at 6pm Central & Pacific Time.
Time & Location
Nov 21, 2023, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM CST
About the Event
Use the link below to access the session:
· Bread dough: homemade or Pillsbury French Bread Roll
· 1 egg (for egg wash)
· Cooking Spray
· Tin foil and parchment paper
· Your choice of cheese
· Salami thin sliced
· Various Berries of you choice
· Pistachios or Pecans
· Fresh sage and Rosemary (optional for garnish)
1. Roll dough 1/4 inch thin or unroll dough from can. Using a pizza cutter, cut into thin strips. You want them to be roughly around ¼ inch.
2. Each cornucopia will need 6-7 strips to create.
3. Using your foil, start at a corner and mold into cornucopia shape. Foil can be loose and breathable, it doesn't have to be twisted into a tight form.
4. Lightly spray foil with cooking spray to prevent sticking prior to wrapping with dough.
5. Starting at the point of the cornucopia, start wrapping the foil in the same direction, connecting each piece in a Spiral design around the cornucopia. When you get to your final piece, fold in half and twist the ends together to create a spiral. This will be your decorative opening of your cornucopia. Using your egg wash, attach the spiraled dough over the last layer & tuck in any extra to the bottom.
6. Apply an egg wash over the entire cornucopias to prevent burning during cooking.
7. Set oven to 375 and preheat.
8. Line sheet with parchment paper and line cornucopias carefully so they do not touch during the cooking process.
9. Cook at 375 for 6-7 min until golden brown.
10. Remove and let cool.
11. Garnish and fill with your fillings of choice. Enjoy!
If this is your first time you may need to download the Zoom app on your computer or smart device — you’ll be prompted automatically after tapping the link, no signup, or credit card required. Disclaimer: By participating in this event, resident acknowledges that this is a voluntary enrichment activity conducted by a party not affiliated with Weidner Apartment Homes. Weidner Apartment Homes does not assume any liability for either the content of this enrichment activity or for any claims which may arise from the enrichment activity.