Tue, Oct 26|
10/26 Cooking with Weidner w/ Sara
Oh Henry Bars are a delicious Halloween treat. This year learn to make our own special version called Oh Sullivan Bars. Sara will provide us with a hands on tutorial. 7pm Central Time
Time & Location
Oct 26, 2021, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
About the Event
Oh Henry Bars are a delicious Halloween treat. This year learn to make our own special version called Oh Sullivan Bars. Our chef Sara will walk us thru a fun tutorial that is sure to satisfy every sweet tooth!
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup Light Karo Syrup
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- Bring sugar and Karo syrup to a boil in a large pan.
- Add the peanut butter and stir until blended and smooth
- Add the Rice Krispies and mix until well coated.
- Lightly spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Spread the mixture on the pan and press lightly.
- Melt the chocolate chips and butterscotch chips in the microwave for about 1 minute.
- Pull out and stir. If not completely melted, put back for another 30 seconds.
- Pour the melted chocolate chip mixture on top of the Rice Krispies and spread evenly on top.
If this is your first time you may need to download the Zoom app on your computer or smart device — you’ll be prompted automatically after tapping the link, no signup, or credit card required. Disclaimer: By participating in this event, residents acknowledges that this is a voluntary enrichment activity conducted by a party not affiliated with Weidner Apartment Homes. Weidner Apartment Homes does not assume any liability for either the content of this enrichment activity or for any claims which may arise from the enrichment activity.